Our process for admission consists of four easy steps. Feel free to call us anytime. We look forward to meeting you and having you on campus for a tour.
Step One: Tour
To begin, we invite you to tour the campus so that you will have a personal connection to Fairmont’s teachers, curriculum and learning environment. The Admissions Director will speak with you about your child and your expectations for his or her high school education. An admission packet will be given at the end of the tour.
Step Two: Application
Complete the Fairmont application for admission and return it with the following documents:
- $100 (9th-12th) non-refundable application fee
- Copy of Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Child’s Current Photo
- Transcripts (Please include grades for the past two years.)
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Mathematics Teacher Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores
Step Three: Assessment
Schedule an assessment date for your child to take the entrance exam and return the following documents:
- Entrance exam results for ISEE or SSAT (Not required for students with GPA scores above 3.0)
Step Four: Enrollment
Once the assessment process determines that your child is working on average or above average, we ask that parents turn in the following items to finalize the enrollment.
- 10% Tuition Deposit
- Enrollment Contract
Schedule a personal tour today and learn how Fairmont is inspiring minds and empowering dreams for the 21st century.