HOW TO APPLY (INTERNATIONAL)
STEP 1. Gather Required Documents
- Student information (name, parents’ names, address etc.)
- Academic Transcripts from the past 3 years (originals and English translation)
- Teacher Recommendation Letter (1)
- Math Teacher Recommendation (1)
- English language test result (ISEPA, IELTS, TOEFL,TOEFL JR., or ITEP-SLATE)
- Copy of Passport
- Any additional supporting documents
STEP 2. Apply
Visit www.ifcapply.com/fmt/ and fill out the online application.
STEP 3. Interview
A Skype interview is required for ALL students in order to assess oral language ability and student character.
STEP 4. Confirming Your Place
If the applicant is accepted, the $3,700 enrollment deposit, required housing application/forms, and terms and conditions must be submitted according to the deadlines provided on our accepted website. Once the enrollment and registration fee deposits have been received, the I-20 (student visa form) is issued. The applicant will be required to submit the medical history & immunization information after successfully receiving a student visa.
If the applicant successfully passes the visa interview, flight details, and full payment will be due before the student’s arrival to the program.
If the applicant’s visa application is denied, please return the original I-20 to UTP International Admissions with the visa denial letter by post for a refund.
Fairmont Host Family details will be provided approximately 30 days before arrival, provided the Visa has been obtained and the enrollment deposit received.