The best way to get to know us is to spend time on campus! We actively encourage all families to visit Fairmont Prep and meet with the Admission Office. Please join us for a variety of admissions events from now through Spring, where you can learn about our curriculum and special programs, and explore our campus.
Come experience our welcoming environment at one of our three Open Houses. Meet students, faculty and our admission directors who are eager to share about Fairmont’s unique prorams and how we prepare students for University and life beyond high school.
Head of School Reception & Open House
October 10, 2019, 6-8 PM
International Open House
January 23, 2020, 6-7:30 PM
February 1, 2020, 10 AM – 12 PM
Campus Tours are a great way to learn more about Fairmont Prep. On a tour, you will learn about our philosophy, programs and see our classrooms. Tours typically last about 60 min.
We offer tours Monday- Friday. To schedule an individual tour click here.
Group tours will begin in our conference room at 8:30 am. Click here to RSVP.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 8:30 am
Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 8:30 am
Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 8:30 am
Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 8:30 am
Tuesday, January 13, 2020, 8:30 am
Thursday, February 20, 2020, 8:30 am
Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 8:30 am
Thursday April 24, 2020, 8:30 am
Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 8:30 am
The best way for a prospective 7th and 8th grade students to learn about Fairmont Preparatory Academy is to be a Husky for the day! Each prospective student will get a first-hand look into a typical day at our school. They will tour the campus, attend classes with a Fairmont Student Ambassador, eat lunch with new friends and get the chance to meet teachers and ask any questions.
Upcoming Shadow Day Dates
- Fri. November 8, 2019, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. November 15, 2019, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. November 22, 2019, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Tue. January 21, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. January 24, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. January 31, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. February 14, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. February 21, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Tues. March 10, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. March 13, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Fri. March 20, 2020, 8:30am – 1:15pm
- Shadow days are not offered during the month of April
A great way to learn about campus life and culture at Fairmont Prep is to attend a school event.